Dan Lewis (USA)
Principal Consultant - Mobility Practice, Judge Group
- Long history of developing intranets and public-facing web solutions
- Launched a mobile version of The Judge Group's intranet in June 2011
- Avid fan of Phillies, Red Bull in Formula 1 and AGF in the Danish Superliga
Mobile and cloud architecture – Save the buzz words please
Dan Lewis has worked in the areas of Application Development, Database Management and Development, and Professional Development Instruction in a variety of platforms and services.
Dan is the chief architect, strategist, and developer of the new Judge Group Intranet, called Judge Link, which was successfully launched in June 2011. Aside from being an advocate of intranets, web, and digital collaboration, Dan also serves as Judge’s de facto Mobile Evangelist, working throughout the organization to empower mobile workers.
Having launched Judge’s first public-facing mobile site in 2010, he then moved mobility outside the firewall during the Judge Link project – creating the mobile version called mLink. mLink was co-launched with the desktop Intranet.
Dan attended Clemson University.
The Judge Group
Founded in 1970 by Martin E. Judge Jr., The Judge Group is a privately-owned professional services firm specializing in Technology Consulting, Enterprise-Wide Staffing and Corporate Training. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 3,500 professionals and an international network of over 35 practice offices.
More resources related to Dan Lewis
- J. Boye blog: Responsive Design and Mobile First – Look Before You Leap and Responsive web design continues to take the world by storm
- J. Boye Aarhus 12 news: Is responsive design right for you? and Touch-friendly top tasks
- J. Boye Aarhus 11 slides: Mobile – Mandatory but you can’t win w/o buy-in (PDF)
- J. Boye Philadelphia 12 slides: Mobile in 2015: What a Difference 1000 Days will Make (PDF)
- J. Boye Philadelphia 10 slides: Lessons learned from WCM selection (PDF)