November 6th – 8th 2012
Where to stay? Hotels in Aarhus
We recommend the following hotels, all within walking distance from the conference venue:
The conference hotel – Radisson SAS Scandinavia – still has available rooms.
- Aarhus City Apartments
- Best Western Hotel Ritz
- CAB INN Aarhus
- Comfort Hotel Atlantic
- Hotel Faber
- Hotel Guldsmeden
- Hotel Moellestien
- Hotel Oasia
- Hotel Villa Provence
- Radisson SAS Scandinavia DKK 1540 (J. Boye rate). Contact the hotel directly
- Scandic Aarhus City DKK 1290 (J. Boye rate) use Booking code: BJBO051112
- Scandic Plaza DKK 1150 (J. Boye rate) use Booking code: BJBO051112
Please contact the hotels directly to make bookings. Let us know if any are fully booked and then we’ll update this page.
How do I get to Aarhus?
Aarhus is easy to get to (see large map of Denmark). The nearest airports are
- Aarhus Airport: Aarhus is mostly domestic flights, but also has direct flights to Helsinki, London, Oslo and Stockholm
- Billund Airport: Billund has many more direct international connections, including Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, Munich and Paris.
From both airports there are direct shuttles to Aarhus.
You can also take the train to Aarhus. It is less than 3 hours from Copenhagen and about 4 hours in the direct train from Hamburg, Germany.
Vis See J. Boye Aarhus 12 locations on Google Maps
Organiser: J. Boye
The J. Boye Conferences are organised by J. Boye, an independent networking and knowledge sharing firm, renowned for running groups for online professionals with 400+ member organisations. All activities happen in a vendor-neutral, professional and stimulating environment.